Terms of Service
This document defines the rules for using the CPAmoe services located on the cpa.moe domain and its subdomains ui.cpa.moe and api.cpa.moe. If you are not satisfied with these rules, you must refuse to use the service.
Useful information: you can define your terms of service if you deploy your own CPA network based on AlterCPA Pro. Your netrowk powered by AlterCPA Pro will contain all the features available in CPAmoe.
The CPAmoe service is provided free of charge, which imposes a number of restrictions on it:
- The service works automatically without CPAmoe personnel interference.
- Technical support for the service is not provided, for all questions please refer to the documentation.
- The service is provided without any warranty, see the section "Disclaimer".
To take full advantage of AlterCPA Pro, which is the heart of CPAmoe, we recommend purchasing a paid license.
CPAmoe service is provided to you "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind.
We try to make all the necessary efforts to ensure the performance and reliability of CPAmoe services, but at the same time we do not provide any guarantees. Including:
- We do not guarantee the performance of the server and its availability at any time. Including the service may be unavailable during maintenance work on the server or updating the system.
- We do not guarantee the safety of your data in case of technical problems with the hardware or software failures in the service.
- We do not guarantee the safety and integrity of your data in case of malicious actions by your employees, contractors or third parties.
- We do not guarantee the safety of your data in case of detection of attempts to interfere with the availability of the service on your part or the side of your employees and counterparties. Including in the case of deliberate attempts to overload the service and slow down its work through denial of service attacks.
Compliance with the law
The service carries out its work in the jurisdiction of the Russian Federation. Compliance with the legislation of the Russian Federation when using the service is strictly mandatory.
Although it is obvious, we are also must remind you that when working with the service you are obliged to comply with the laws of your jurisdiction and of the countries with which you are working.
In case of non-compliance with the legislation of the Russian Federation or your local legislation, we reserve the right to block your access to the service with the removal of all your data.