- External site: contents of domain cpa.moe, excluding subdomains
- CRM: contents of domains ui.cpa.moe and api.cpa.moe
External site policy
The external site does not contain any embedded elements or tools for collecting and processing your personal information. On the external site we use a third-party tool to track visits - Yandex.Metrika.
Cookies are used to authorize on the site under your username and password. We do not use them for any other purpose than to authorize and authenticate users. Cookies are not used to track user actions in CRM.
Data transfer to third parties
- We do not disclose the data of our users to third parties, with the exception of the transfer at the request of the government authorities of the Russian Federation only as it is established by the laws of the Russian Federation. If you are not satisfied with this item, refuse to use CRM and order your own CPA network on AlterCPA Pro.
- We do not transfer and do not sel your orders data to third parties for any reason other than that specified in paragraph 1. We do not use your orders data for analytics and research purposes. Our specialists can access your orders only at your request for technical support.
- In order to protect against technical means of intercepting information, we use a secure data transmission channel with modern encryption protocols.
Work with personal data
A company operating CRM for its own purposes must develop its own corporate policy for handling personal data using CRM. This policy must take into account the peculiarities of the legislation of all countries whose citizens are employees of the company or are it's customers.
It is is prohibited to process personal data of citizens of the Russian Federation with the CRM, since the CPAmoe server is located outside the Russian Federation.
Denial of responsibility
The staff and owners of CPAmoe are not responsible for the actions of CRM users.
The staff and owners of CPAmoe are not responsible for possible attacks on the server, theft of the database and other illegal actions of third parties.